[kde-doc-english] Printer Configuration in KDE documentation

Tobias Schulze to-schulze at web.de
Wed May 6 10:27:20 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,

when trying to setup my printer and consulting the documentation i
recently noticed that in the KDE documentation under "Printer
Configuration" something else is described there ("Colors"). I'am using
Kubuntu 9.04 with KDE 4 .2.2 and german localisation. While checking
some other topics i noticed that this issue might exist for other
entries in documentation as well (i.e. see "Appearance" - "Browsing With
Konqueror" is what i found).

Hopefully this will be fixed with a future update.

Thanks & Regards
Tobias