[kde-doc-english] volunteering to help with writing/updating KDE Documentation

Shane Deavers bunge_bo at netzero.net
Thu Mar 19 22:29:19 CET 2009

Hi,
I would like to help out with writing/updating KDE documentation.I am a
current KDE user and I have used it on and off for the last 5 years and
I think KDE is great and I'd love to volunteer my time and give back to
KDE. I have 3 years professional software documentation experience and
I'm currently am employed as a c/c++ software developer. I would love to
help out the KDE in whatever tasks that you may have available.
Thanks again,
Shane Deavers