[kde-doc-english] Desktop switching

Jim Lemon jim.lemon at unsw.edu.au
Wed Jun 17 00:33:10 CEST 2009

Hi,
I have been trying to work out how to switch desktops ever since being
migrated to KDE4, apart from the fairly slow process of grabbing the
mouse, getting the pointer on to the little desktop image on the taskbar
and clicking on the desktop that I want. I recall being able to simply
press Ctrl-Tab or something similar to walk through the desktops.
However, I can't find any mention of this in the System Settings
configuration, nor in the help pages. Has this very useful method
disappeared? Thanks.

Jim

--
Dr Jim Lemon