[kde-doc-english] kturtle, missing feature

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Thu Jun 4 10:38:02 CEST 2009

On Thursday 04 June 2009 07:56:02 am Hans-Peter Beer wrote:
Hi Hans-Peter,
> I made some tests with kturtle and found it very useful for education. But
> I think there will be often enough the situation that one has given the
> proper code and orders but is not satisfied by the picture the turtle has
> drawn. Therefore it would be rather helpful to have a switch or button that
> cleans the drawing-window of the turtle with one mouse-click.
This is a potentially interesting idea, but you should ensure that you file
a "wishlist" bug report at http://bugs.kde.org. That way it will not get
lost, and will more likely find the right developer.

This mailing list is for documentation writers, not application coders, so
this is not an appropriate place to submit such a feature request. In
general, KDE feature requests should always be submitted to the bugzilla
machine. You can also discuss such things on the "brainstorm"forum at
http://forum.kde.org/kde-brainstorm-f-83.html

Hope this helps.

Brad