[kde-doc-english] Comment on KNetAttach Walkthrough

Birger Kollstrand birger.kollstrand at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:15:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a couple of comments on the KNetAttach Walkthrough.

1. It would be really good to have a windows file share walkthrough. This is
what I guess most "everyday users" will use. (Not necessarily the every day
KDE user though, but newcomers from the Windows world)

2. "Network Folder Information" , would it be possible to add a mouseover
information on the parameters that need to be entered? For me it is a bit
confusing what "Folder" is. Is it on the remote or the local machine? The
folder to connect to or the folder where the connection is mounted?

Kind Regards
Birger
Arendal
Norway