[kde-doc-english] Documentation for KTron

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Jan 19 18:10:51 CET 2009

Le samedi 17 janvier 2009 14:58:23, Legolas a écrit :
> Hello doc-list,
>
> I've been working on KTron for KDE4 for quite some time now and I think
> it's about time to start documentation. KTron has had major changes and
> even got a new sub-application (SnaKe). So most of the documentation is
> outdated.
>
> I must say I never touched any KDE documentation before (documentation
> isn't something I'm good at).
> So, is there someone who can help me get started with documenting?
Hi Stas,

You can take the current index.docbook from playground/games/doc/ktron and
start from there to update it.
If you don't feel like writing docbook, you can send me text and I'll format
it to include it.

What you should describe:
- the aim of the game and the rules
- describe the interface elements