[kde-doc-english] big bug KDE Fedora

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Feb 26 13:57:31 CET 2009

Dear fje,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sure your problem has a proper solution and you can obtain it in specialized mailing-lists:

or forums:
http://forum.kde.org/
http://fedoraforum.org/

Please do not forget to attach information about version of Fedora and KDE you are using, as well as information about your hardware (it may be related to your problem).

If you will not find the answers that solve your problems, please consider to file bug report on
https://bugs.kde.org/

This mailing-list is for developers of documentation to KDE project, user support is offtopic here.

Best regards,
Yuri

На Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:30:10 +0200, FJE <frido at emans.nl> написав: