[kde-doc-english] USB Manual page

Dave Bramwell dave.bramwell at rauris.net
Fri Feb 6 14:20:31 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm having some problems getting a USB device to work...

I thought that maybe... the KDE Info would help me find out about
drivers used, installation problems etc..  Although the info page is
"nice", it doesn't directly help me with my problem & the manual page
(very kindly) tells me that the USB info is -- "Informational only"! and
not editable.  I'm an (almost total) novice when it comes to
Linux/Fedora/KDE, and I think it would be VERY helpful if more info
could be fished out & displayed with these tools (and, that eventually,
the User Manual would be able to give some guidance on how to interpret
the displayed info.)

To all of you, MANY, MANY THANKS for the super job you already do!!!!!!!

Dave