[kde-doc-english] [RFC] Remove obsolete documentation in kdebase/runtime/doc/kcontrol/

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:17:19 CET 2009

I propose something like a TODO list divided into sections so its
easier to target on what to cleanup. I know that could be a pain since
all of your guys are very busy, but it would really help documentation
writers (like me :D )

Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds