[kde-doc-english] Suggested Improvment to Skrooge

Ken Gilby ken.gilby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:08:10 CET 2009

Hi,

I am a seasoned user of Microsoft Money and Quicken and have been
tracking my personal finances for the last 10 years or so.  I have found
it very usefull to be able to look at an account's project balance based
on the list of scheduled operations you have set up. In this way you can
get an idea of whether the account will be overdrawn or not.  I can't
seem to do this in Skrooge or in fact any other package in Linux that I
have found.

I would like to see it added to the already impressive functionality you
have built in to Skrooge.  The ability to view the data as a graph is
the ideal way of forecasting an account's balance.

Regards,

Ken Gilby