[kde-doc-english] screensaver not working

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Dec 8 17:48:59 CET 2009

написане Sun, 06 Dec 2009 10:43:08 +0200, Johan Kotze
<jfkotze at cybersmart.co.za>:

> I'm running Kubuntu 9.10. I cannot get my screen saver to work. I only
> have 2 options namely: blank and random. What must I do to to get it
> working? I'm a layman as far as Kubuntu goes.
>
> Thanks
>
> Johan

Hi!

This list is for document writers, not for supporting users. Your
questions (if they are not documentation-related) can be addressed to
kde-linux mailing list, KDE forum or Ubuntu forums.

Regarding to this question, you have to install kscreensaver and
xscreensaver packages.

Thanks for understanding.
Yuri