[kde-doc-english] Question about kopete and maybe for documentation

Mathias Dobbeck Xwarman at gmx.de
Tue Dec 1 14:37:41 CET 2009

I searched in the kde documentation something about how to use the kopete test protokoll (it seems to esablish an online coneciton and I like to know witch ports it use) I am in a intranet where some ports for messaging are blocked and I try to find out whitch ports i can use for icq or msn to get a connection. Is there any possibility for kopete to find out those ports automaticly?

Thanks for your work and help!

Greetings,

Mathias.