[kde-doc-english] extragear/graphics/kcoloredit

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:12:08 CEST 2009

SVN commit 1009477 by aucahuasi:

GUI: Many i18n issues solved
CCBUG: 197704
CCBUG: 168501
CCBUG: 176744

ned: Now the height of the window can be reduce until -arround- 550 pixels ... so, this solved the bug ;)

Karl:
* The function ‘Append Colour’ is now moved to the color box (under a button with plus sign) ... now only exist ‘Insert Color‘ ... so no more ‘Append Colour’ and ‘Insert Color‘ functions (at least not explicity) ... I guess this solve the issue ;)

* ‘CMYK Model‘ is now ‘CMY Model‘

* The label ‘Color information’ is now ‘Color Model’ (with the actual choices shortened, e.g. from
‘RGB Model’ to just ‘RGB’) ... ;)

* Click once on the text field is giving the focus to edit the colour name ... without click twice ... solved too

This version is a RC of 2.1. I improved some GUI aspects (extras - selector for instance) ... I will continue working KColorEdit ... taking advantage my vacations :)

Cheers,
Percy

 M  +0 -15     desktop/kcoloreditui.rc
 M  +11 -99    src/app/kcoloredit.cpp
 M  +0 -12     src/app/kcoloredit.h
 M  +2 -2      src/app/main.cpp
 M  +4 -4      src/core/palette.cpp
 M  +3 -3      src/itemviews/palettebriefview.cpp
 M  +123 -5    src/itemviews/palettedetailview.cpp
 M  +29 -0     src/itemviews/palettedetailview.h
 M  +3 -3      src/widgets/colorinfo/colorinfotext.cpp
 M  +30 -0     src/widgets/colorinfo/colorinfovisual.cpp
 M  +17 -0     src/widgets/colorinfo/colorinfovisual.h
 M  +4 -4      src/widgets/colorselectors/blenderselector/blendercolorselector.cpp
 M  +2 -2      src/widgets/colorselectors/gtkselector/trianglecolorwidget.cpp
 M  +2 -2      src/widgets/colorselectors/kdeselector/rectanglecolorwidget.cpp
 M  +91 -68    src/widgets/colortoolwidget.cpp
 M  +11 -6     src/widgets/colortoolwidget.h
 M  +7 -4      src/widgets/colorwidget.cpp
 M  +33 -27    src/widgets/kcoloreditwidget.cpp
 M  +6 -4      src/widgets/kcoloreditwidget.h
 M  +2 -0      src/widgets/palettedelegateeditors.cpp

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=1009477