[kde-doc-english] Fw: Typo in kpat doc

Richard techno_plume-coding at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 22:39:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

I agree it should probably be corrected before the next revision,
Luciano. I'm forwarding your mail to the kde-doc-english list who deal
with this.

Actually the current manual (and game) KPatience v3.0 /
docs.kde.org/development/en/kdegames/kpat/index.html, which is the one
that error appears in, is much changed since I last looked at it. I
don't currently have a KDE development installation or svn access -
the last version I played was KDE 3.5x's - KPatience 2.2.2. I'm sure
someone on the list will be able to look into it though. Thanks for
reporting it. =)

list: While I'm not currently working on KDE docs, I did have a quick
look at the doc. x2 diffs are attached for review. Please consider
these patches _untested_. (I should think they'll be fine, since the
first is purely text changes; the second one is also minor).

attached diffs:
1) Typo Luciano reported, plus a bunch of others I noticed while being
insomniac-y. =)
2) Rev. 773151 (coolo) removed the description of game types
'calculation' and 'napoleon's tomb', since those were removed from the
game. The menu synopsis part still references them though. This patch
removes those references. ...Again, bear in mind I haven't played
version 3.

notes:
- There are a bunch of typos/spelling mistakes in the SGML comments.
It's still clear what is meant. I didn't change these, as I imagine
they're from a template somewhere.
- If possible please could somebody change my name/email under
contributors to use the entities? There seems to be a reference in
kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/entities/contributor.entities for me.
I didn't change it myself since I can't test it.

Thanks,

Richard.

--
Richard Hawthorne