[kde-doc-english] Synced ksmserver docbook with whatsthis for excluded list

Juan Carlos Torres carlosdgtorres at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 04:14:13 CEST 2008

Greetings,

The documentation for KSMServer's list of apps to exclude at session startup
is a bit messed up. The What's This says it should be a comma-separated list,
while the handbook says it should be a colon-separated list. But actually both
are correct [1]. So I thought of submitting a patch to sync the text in both
places. Hope I did it correctly, since it's my first attempt at submitting a
patch to a doc. :)

1. http://lxr.kde.org/source/KDE/kdebase/workspace/ksmserver/server.cpp#845

P.S. Shouldn't the doc for kcmsmsever be in workspace instead of runtime?

Regards,

Juan Carlos G. Torres
Jucato
1024D/6F507597