[kde-doc-english] writing team

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Oct 30 17:40:05 CET 2008

Hi Ben,

Am Freitag 17 Oktober 2008 03:31:09 schrieb Ben Cooper:
> Hi,
>
> I would be interested in joining or helping your documentation team with
> writing documents.  Is it possible to get involved?  Thanks.

Shure.
Please have a look at:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation

http://l10n.kde.org/docs/

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/SystemSettings/MissingDoc

You don't need to write docbook, just plain text is fine.

Launch your favorite application(s), open the handbooks and report/patch all
documentation errors, inaccuracies, missing content, outdated screenshots via
bugs.kde.org (product "docs") or send it to this list.

Sorry for the late reply.

--
Burkhard Lück