[kde-doc-english] kdesvn-build naming in the kdesvn-build docbook docs

Michael Pyne mpyne at purinchu.net
Sun Oct 5 03:22:37 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I was wondering if it would be alright for me to change the wording of the
application name kdesvn-build from the current "Kdesvn-build" to the correct
"kdesvn-build".

I'm asking because everytime I look at the documentation for it, it seems
really out of place.  I never refer to the script except as kdesvn-build so
unlike applications like Konqueror I don't think the name should be
capitalized.

If you guys feel that kdesvn-build is incorrect then it should probably be KDE
SVN Build or something lame but Kdesvn-build is just wrong. :)

Please CC: me one way or the other as I am not subscribed to the list, thanks!

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne