[kde-doc-english] Theme XML file

Michael Skiba michael at michael-skiba.de
Thu May 22 11:37:41 CEST 2008

Am Montag, 19. Mai 2008 19:41:44 schrieb billdevlp at aol.com:
> I would appreciate if you give me the right direction I know it would help
> other people also.

Actually this is the mailinglist for KDE documentation
writing/editing/translating, not really a support List for KDE usage related
problems. But since you're here already, I don't know about a KDE KDM
documentation - which is sad actually - since you said you're a technical
person I'd ask you to write one, would that be ok?

Since you already said, it could help many people - also you're a technical
person, so you should familiar with instruction sets :)

In return I give you this link, which is actually for GDM, but it appears that
they've a quite similar structure(not 100%?!) and so it seemed helpful for
some people.

You could also use this link as a referenz, try out what worked and what not
and write it down :)

Greetings
Michael