[kde-doc-english] I need help about autostart doc

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Mar 19 08:42:58 CET 2008

Le Monday 17 March 2008 08:26:14 am Laurent Montel, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
> I need help to write a doc to autostart kcm module.
> My english is not good.
> How can I do ?
I have started it and I also wrote the emoticons kcm one. Both these
applications are in kdereview and I put the docs here, in kdereview/doc.
There is also the Step doc here to be improved!

If anyone wants to help, please contribute!

Laurent you will have to check the autostart one when I am finished as it's
quite specialized and I might write some wrong info! I'll ping you on IRC and
I'll probably have to ask some questions.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie