[kde-doc-english] fixes for validation

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Dec 19 14:39:25 CET 2008

On Friday 19 December 2008 02:45:17 Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> spent some time today working with EBN getting things to validate and
> fixing what I found there on the KDE4 documents.  I know we are in some
> form of freeze but was just wondering what i could do.
>
> The files I touched are:
> ksystemlog
> lilo-conf
> kdepasswd
> dolphin
>
> I haven't attached the diffs as I' waiting to hear what to do

As you said, we are in string freeze and you cannot commit your changes as
they'll set all translated files to fuzzy and the translators will have to
check and validate them again.
Waht you need to do is to send the diffs here so they are not lost and as soon
as trunk is open for KDE 4.3 you'll be able to commit them.

Hope it helps, thanks for your work,

Anne-Marie