[kde-doc-english] questions on old outstanding bugs on bugs.kde.org

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:30:24 CET 2008

Since I don't have access to my Kubuntu computer this week and barely have
access to the internet I've been trying to keep myself awake/busy while the
students I'm teaching are working on labs.

I started looking at bugs.kde.org for bugs assigned to the product docs.
Not understanding how the bug triaging system works on bugs.kde.org (I've
used launchpad's bugs system a lot) how does one go about properly triaging
these bugs?  Is it considered apporiate to ask if the bug still exists
or????  What is the correct way to triage on bugs.kde.org?

There are some bugs that don't have any response from later then 2007 on
them, just curious as how to go about doing things like this.

Thanks,

Jonathan