[kde-doc-english] Kopete Handbook: Protocol Specific Actions

Johannes Tögel jtoegel42 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 20:18:18 CET 2008

Dear kde-docs team,

The Kopete Handbook, while otherwise great, in my opinion lacks one
important section: How to trigger a protocol/account specific action,
for instance joining a Jabber conferenc/groupchat. It is very difficult to
find out that you have to right-click on the account on the bottom
panel that, only shows when you click on the icon in the right bottom
corner.  I think this should be added to the Kopete Handbook, as it
isn't exactly trivial, but needed very often.

I attached a modified index.docbook for kopete where I added a
section about Protocol Specific Actions, but I'm not sure if I have done
it right and especially if the section is placed right.

Yours sincerely,

Johannes Tögel