[kde-doc-english] [Fwd: ]KDE4 Documentation

Mark Shelby mshelby1 at windstream.net
Mon Apr 7 18:15:51 CEST 2008

> From: Mark Shelby <mshelby1 at windstream.net>
> Date: 2008/04/07 Mon AM 11:53:37 EDT
> To: <aseigo at kde.org>
> CC: <kde-doc-english at kde.org>
>
> Aaron, I have been using kde since 1.0 release. (Maybe before..!)
> Love what you guys are doing with 4.0
>
> I am not a programmer, but I can help with documentation.
> In my opinion this is one of the "last frontiers" of Linux acceptance.
>
> I am sending a copy of this email to the documentation address listed on the KDE website, but I am not sure if that team is active for the 4.0 release series.
> (kde-doc-english at kde.org)
>
> I want to help out. How can I get plugged in to help?
>
> By the way kudos on the bug tracking and feedback option within kde 4.0 series apps. Long overdue but so useful!
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

-------------------------
A few great sayings:

~All generalizations are false.
~IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you have got.
~I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.
~National Atheist's Day April 1st.
~If everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
~The word “gullible” isn’t in the dictionary.
~Ask me about my vow of silence.
~What's another word for Thesaurus?
~Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
~Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
~Remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
~Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.