[kde-doc-english] kdelibs manpages

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Sep 28 20:05:22 CEST 2007

On Friday 28 September 2007 12:29:49 pm Burkhard Lück wrote:
> On Friday 28 September 2007 16:41:49 Allen Winter wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > Any volunteers to help me write some man pages for the KDE command line
> > utilities that come with kdelibs?  They are written in docbook.
> >
> The man-foo.docbook files are installed (in kde3 not in kde4), but they are
> not visible in khelpcenter (AFAIR since KDE 3.3), how to view them?

They are installed in kde4, as of a few days ago.
Look in your kde4 installation in share/man.

I don't see the kde3 man pages installed on my Fedora Core system
so I don't know how to help you see them.  My guess is man:/
in konqueror might work, assuming your $MANPATH is correctly set.

Since there are only about 4 man pages from kde3.. not really a big deal.