[kde-doc-english] Process list

Tom Vollerthun vollerthun at gmx.de
Mon Sep 17 21:14:07 CEST 2007

Hi all.

PhilRod from #kde-docs pointed me to
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-doc-english&m=118911431714985&w=2

So I took the chance to write my first documentation (or rather strip an existing one.)

This is what I'd consider a starter, so not much from me is written in there.
Since the Process Table comes from KSysGuard, I used that doc as starting point.

I added some questions in the text which I repeat here:

* How to check if the developer's list is correct.
* How to write keypress-combinations, button text etc?
* Is legalnotice "FDLNotice" correct?
* How to correctly refer to krunner? Has it already a name/tag?
* Is it okay to describe GUI-Element's positions (middle Button...) because GUIs change ?

I append the initial uncorrected, stripped version which I intend to use as a starting point
for tomorrow since PhilRod asked me to do so.

If this is not the correct way to communicate over mailing lists, please bear with me: it's my first time :)

If you have any comments or improvements in the attached file, feel free to tell me.

If you have any source of information about kde-specific tags and other obvious stuff I
made wrong, I'd really appretiated if you pointed me there.

Kind regards,
Tom

--
Computer Science is no more about computers
than astronomy is about telescopes.