[kde-doc-english] The KDE User Guide and The KMyMoney Handbook

nstone4 at cox.net nstone4 at cox.net
Mon Oct 22 01:40:05 CEST 2007

I have loaded KMymoney program into my computer under Freespire 2.0 and ham having trouble printing either The KDE Users Guide KMyMoney Handbook.  In both cases, it starts out to print properly the there starts to be blank lines.  I using a Balance lap top computer loaded with Freespire 2.0.6.  It seems to handle all other print jobs in an OK manner,.  Any suggestions, or are there printed copies of these articles available for purchase?  I´m presently using QuickBooks Basic on my Windows machine but want a double entry system for my Linux machine!.
Neil E. Stone
120 N Val Vista Dr Lot 34
Mesa, AZ 85213-8627
(480) 641-7352