[kde-doc-english] http://docs.kde.org/ and KDE4

Jes Hall jhall at kde.org
Wed Nov 7 03:58:48 CET 2007

On Wednesday 07 November 2007 10:50, S Page wrote:
> Is http://docs.kde.org/ going to be updated for KDE4?  It's great to
> have all the handbooks and such online.

The current maintainer of docs.kde.org is extremely busy right now and has no
time for KDE work.

Sure, it would be fabulous to have the KDE4 documentation on there, but
docs.kde.org is technically difficult and not for the faint of heart. It's
not an easy thing you're asking for.

All of the points you bring up are excellent and valid, but it's not like
you're pointing out anything we don't already knkow. Please feel free to
contribute patches to fix some of these problems - unfortunately, some of
them are just not that easy to fix or we would have already, particularly
docs.kde.org.

Regards,

jes Hall