[kde-doc-english] Introduction - New Contributor

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 12 17:26:14 CEST 2007

--- Rich Johnson wrote:

[...]
> KPilot docs I am willing to mentor you through,
> unless you feel like starting
> a little smaller. If that is the case I can work
> with you on this Adriaan
> seeing as I am a KPilot junkie.

I'll start with something smaller, because I don't
have a PDA and cannot really use KPilot. Is there
something simpler to begin with? Any pointers?

> Roshan, Adriaan is correct. You can send a plain
> text document to the KDE
> Documentation Teams mailing list
> (kde-doc-english at kde.org) and we will be
> more than happy to look it over and convert it
> accordingly.

Sure, I'll do that.

> Thanks Roshan
> for your willingness to help and I look forward to
> working with you.

So do I. :)

> Roshan, I am nixternal on IRC (Freenode) in
> #kde-docs and various other #kde*
> channels. You can also email me at
> nixternal at ubuntu.com with any doc specific
> questions you may have. Thanks again!

Great! I too, log on to #kde-docs often, but I guess,
due to different time zones, we might be in, I don't
observe any activity on the IRC.

--
FSF of India Associate Fellow - http://www.gnu.org.in
S K Somaiya College of ASC- http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc