[kde-doc-english] digikam and showfoto docs in trunk broken

Stephan Johach lucardus at onlinehome.de
Thu May 3 18:30:57 CEST 2007

Hi all!

No bug report, sorry. But bugs.kde.org does not accept
my report and fails with an SQL error message.

So just writing to the list.

While doing an update_xml for the recently updated german
translations in extragear-graphics (trunk) I got errors from
po2xml.

If I remove the following lines from the docbook,
the errors are gone

<!-- TRANS:CREDIT_FOR_TRANSLATORS -->

It seems to me this is already included correctly through the entity
&doc-credits-annexes;

The attached patch shows the change. But it is done in l10n/documentation
and not in the digikam source package, so be careful. I am not sure if
it applies there.

Stephan