[kde-doc-english] Getting involved in documentation.

Rohan Dhruva rohandhruva at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:10:31 CET 2007

Hi,

I got information about this mailing list from the KDE Documentation
web page. I hope this is the right list to post the message :)

I am currently a student, and my coding skills are not upto the mark.
Nevertheless, I would really want to contribute to KDE. I have gone
through the guides mentioned on the web site, and the documentation primer.

I would hence request you to suggest me a suitable starting point, and
also whether to start off with KDE 3 or KDE 4. Also, if there are any
other ways to get involved in the KDE documentation project, I would
be glad if you could inform me of the same.

Thanks and regards,
--
Rohan Dhruva