[kde-doc-english] konqueror plugins documentation in khelpcenter

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Jan 26 22:47:06 CET 2007

Hi,

in khelpcenter->konqueror-plugins only the documentation (and all
translations) for mediaplayer and kuick are  displayed, but not for babel,
crashes, dirfilter, domtreeviewer, fsview, imgallery, khtmlsettings,
uachanger, validators and webarchiver.

It is easy to fix this for stable, just add two line to the Makefile.ams for
all missing documentations to install the .desktop files also in
share/applnk/.hidden/.
I know this is the old way (until 3.5.2) to install menu files, but this
folder is still processed by the kde helpcenter, so this works for stable.

For kde4 we need an other solution (via /etc/xdg/menus/), but that is beyond
my scope so far.

Any objections to fix this issue for stable with a copy of the .desktop files?

Burkhard Lück