[kde-doc-english] Wrong example in KTurtle docs

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Jan 16 18:30:28 CET 2007

Am Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007 09:20 schrieb Anne-Marie Mahfouf:

> The attached patch fixes it if you want to try it. Is it too late for
> committing before the release if you test it successfully today?

I have tested your patch with all examples files and all examples in the
documentation in english command language, everything works.

But 3.5.6 has already been tagged :-(

I found an error in the programming-reference.docbook:
The example for "message" in line 416 is:
<screen>
year = 2003
author = "Cies"
print author + " started the KTurtle project in " + year + " and still enjoys
working on it!"
</screen>

This is wrong and the same as the example for "print" in line 365.

Should be changed to something like:
<screen>
message "Cies started the KTurtle project in 2003 and still enjoys working on
it!"
</screen>

Burkhard Lück