[kde-doc-english] Fwd: AdeptGuide for Review

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Jan 2 14:11:58 CET 2007

Hi,

I was wondering if this doc is used by Ubuntu as it was a slighlty different
format than our docbook.
This led me wondering how Ubuntu displays its docs and wouldn't it be nice to
have KHelpCenter display both our docbook and also other doc formats?

I very much like this interaction between the Ubuntu people and KDE that Rich
and you Jonathan are doing. When I have more time (next week) I'll help
commit Rich patches (depending on how Phil needs help) and I can help with
the Adept doc.
Maybe KDE can also improve things to make KDE apps embed better in Gnome in
the doc area. I'd be pleased to hear any idea and try to convey them to KDE
devels. I have a personal interest in that (personal meaning as the KDE-Edu
maintainer) as Edubuntu is becoming something important and ships KDE-Edu
apps thus I feel I must help this being smooth!
In any case, thanks for this team work.
Have a great 2007 year!

Anne-Marie