[kde-doc-english] Fwd: AdeptGuide for Review

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 05:14:51 CET 2007

On 1/1/07, Rich Johnson <nixternal at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Monday 01 January 2007 21:42, Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> [snip]
> | Thanks for the pointers, this is my first attempt at a KDE doc and I
> | followed a lot of what we do for Ubuntu docs and see I need to
> | change/improve things.
> | Thanks for the help, I'll send another email to the list once I get
> these
> | changes and others I find done
> |

> | Jonathan
>
> Jonathan,
>
> I can help you along with this as well. I have been helping out around
> here
> for a bit now and have gotten almost familiar with everything. I am
> familiar
> with the layouts, EBN, and the doctools for KDE as well. If you need some
> help, you know how to contact me :)
>
> --
> Rich Johnson
> nixternal at ubuntu.com
> GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124

> Rich,

You are right, it seems I'm learning more about the proccess of working w/
KDE Docs accidently then through reading the right material.  Is it just me
or does ti seem like the only way to learn is to stumble through things and
find sites like the EBN and KDE DocBook Sanitizer then find good links on
how to do things?

Jonathan