[kde-doc-english] Contributing to documentation

Anton Brondz dinolinux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:57:12 CEST 2007

Hi

I'd like to start contributing to KDE documentation. I've been using
KDE for the last 3 years, and now I would like to give something in
return.

I've been looking over the introductions and I'm currently reading the
DocBook manual. I hope to get started on something soon, but first I
have a few questions:

* Is this the mailing list I'm supposed to send in completed stuff or
should I send it to the coordinator?
* Does all the communication go trough mailing lists, or is there an
IRC channel or similar? (I've tried #kde-docs on freenode, but it's
pretty quiet)
* How should I let you know if I'm working on something to avoid duplicate work?

I'm not very used to open bazaar-style development, so I hope you can
forgive the stupid questions.

Thanks in advance,
  --Anton Brondz