[kde-doc-english] Kaddressbook documentation updated

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Apr 2 22:18:10 CEST 2007

Hallo Michael,

Am Samstag, 31. März 2007 19:03 schrieb Michael Skiba:
> Am Freitag, 30. März 2007 16:31 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> > > I attached a patch from the svn version and on
> > > http://www.datenschleuder.eu/get_86a92e44d600320c3108805463e123e0.html
> > > I uploaded the archiv 'updated_graphics.tar.bz2'. Which contains the
> > > updated graphics, hope
> > > this is okay this way...
> >
> > Could you please write a patch for the documentation in trunk?
> > I will commit it to trunk and then backport it to stable.
>
> Here it is.
> Thanks for your quick respond :)
>
> The "updated graphics" package can still be used, since the trunk version
> does use the same (outdated) graphics.

Thanks a lot.
I have downloaded the "updated graphics"  and work to improve your
patch.

I have a recent kde 3.5 compiled from sources, but my resource configuration
dialog is a little bit different from yours. And it has different named
labels for the resources.

What is your KDE/Kaddressbook version?

Burkhard Lück