[kde-doc-english] No KWord, Kexi, KPlato pdf docs

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at lincoln.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 30 19:00:24 CET 2006

On Monday 30 October 2006 3:46 pm, Jarosław Staniek wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there any reason for not having pdfs for KWord, Kexi, KPlato pdf docs?
> (in http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/koffice/)

It means that for some reason dblatex failed to produce the PDF. In a few
cases, this means there's a problem with the document (eg, it refers to a
screenshot that doesn't exist), but mostly it just means there's a bug in
dblatex or my additions to it.

There's a newer version of dblatex available, so if I have time I'll see if
that fixes the problem. If so, I'll discuss with Rainer how to update
docs.kde.org. If anyone else wants to do this, please feel free :-).

Regards,
Philip