[kde-doc-english] kde-docs shared mail account

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at lincoln.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 25 22:26:14 CET 2006

Hi,
If you'd like to be on the shared kde-docs mail account, please sign up to
kdemail.net, and tell me your account name on there. I'll then pass on your
details to the admin and get you added to the appropriate group. I'll also
send instructions on how to set up KMail to work with it.

It would be really useful to have a number of people reading that account:
it's linked from every documentation page, and is potentially a great way to
communicate with users.

Thanks,
Phil