[kde-doc-english] Proofreading Volunteer

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Sun May 28 22:47:11 CEST 2006

Hi Aijalyn,

> I am volunteering to join the KDE proofreading team. I have over ten
> years experience as a professional editor and proofreader and have a
> great eye for detail.
> Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or would
> like to discuss the details of the project.
> I am ready to begin immediately.
> Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to working with you.

Thank you for your offer of help - it is most welcome. Due to day job work commitments, I've not been able to spend as much time as I would like on KDE. I will put some time aside soon to help you get started with working on the KDE project.

Kind regards,
Malcolm
--
Technical copy-editor & proofreader

KDE Proofreading Team
KDE British English Translation Team

http://i18n.kde.org/teams/info/en_GB

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
      Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer