[kde-doc-english] Beginning KDevelop Programming ( Technical Preview )

pseudonym pseudonym pseudonym67 at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 19:18:26 CEST 2006

>One thing I noted is then use of CVS. I think it would be better to use
>"Subversion" and "kdesvn" as subversion client.

Hi,

I've been giving this one some thought and the current idea is that
Subversion will get a mention in the edit but it wont get prominence in this
version, partially because it is a beginners book, partially because of
KDevelop's obvious support for CVS and partially because at that point in
the book the aim is to get people up and running with KDevelop and not to
drop them in the middle of the KDE source code.

At the moment I'm thinking that this sort of thing wouldn't show up until
part 4 which would be version 1.2 at the current rate of counting.

pseudonym67