[kde-doc-english] dokumentation unfreeze (backport from trunk) for 3.5.4 ?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed May 24 18:23:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

the last few days I have commited some docbooks with bugfixes to trunk in the
modules access, addons, edu, games, graphics.

Thanks to Erik for generating the templates.

As far as I can see, the first three teams (sv, da, pt) have started or nearly
finished the translation of about 100 fuzzy/untranslated new messages and
committed new generated docbooks to trunk without problems so far.

Is there any other one with updated documentations for 3.5, which probably
could be backported to stable? No new docbooks, no docbooks with a lot of
changes please.

Should wie ask the translators on kde-i18n-doc for a really short (one night)
message unfreeze for a backport of documentations from trunk at the end of
this week?

I could backport everything and generate the templates for 3.5.4 in the late
evening just before scripty's nightly run, so that on the next morning after
a "svn up" every translator has docbooks and message files in sync again.

Burkhard Lück