[kde-doc-english] Beginning KDevelop Programming ( Technical Preview )

pseudonym pseudonym pseudonym67 at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 15:06:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

Beginning KDevelop Programming ( Technical Preview ) 0.3 has been aqvailable
for a week or so now at.

http://www.vidsolbach.de/kde/Beginning_KDevelop_Programming.pdf

It currently weighs in at 184 pages and covers widget programming up to the
end of the trolltech QWidget's with the KDE stuff being the next bit. The
document is currently being edited so I'm not requesting anyone read through
it from an editing point of view as I'm about half way through the first
edit now and there are a few bits I want to add yet before it is officially
released.

Feel free to take a look and let me know what you think. Good or bad.

Now the questions.

Upon release how would I go about getting it put on the KDE site?
And Is there a quick way to convert the .odf working file to a docbook?

pseudonym67