[kde-doc-english] K3b manual - copydvd procedure

Jadic Family jadic at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 16 18:03:26 CEST 2006

I am attaching the DVD copy procedure.

you will find a sample of how it should look like here:
http://metricus.dyndns.org/~jadic/K3b/copydvd.pdf
(available also in OO document format)

and a compressed package of all the screenshots here:
http://metricus.dyndns.org/~jadic/K3b/copydvd_images.tar.gz

Of course the subchapters (1,2,3) do not need to be on different pages rather
on a continuous page.

The title does not need to be as stated. We can call it like in the manual
"How to" . The reason I did not do this is that I find the "how to" rather
cheesy and I plan to do away with this expression and just call the
procedures what they are..
So for now and the sake of consistency we may keep it.

Adrian

PS feel free to write me with any questions.