[kde-doc-english] Question about Documentation

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 2 22:08:53 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 02 May 2006 8:42 pm, Natalie Jordan wrote:
> I would like to be able to print out some of the handbooks to read on the
> train but each is divided into separate pages.
>
> Is there a way of printing out for example the complete handbook on
> kTurtle.

The KDE online documentation site, http://docs.kde.org , produces PDF versions
of the KDE documentation. Unfortunately it's down right now, and I can't get
PDF generation working here (which is worrying, since the only places it
*ever* ran are here and on docs.kde.org), otherwise I'd generate one for you
now. Hopefully docs.kde.org will be back up soon and you'll be able to get
one from there.

Regards,
Philip