[kde-doc-english] Docs inconsistency.

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Mar 14 22:26:12 CET 2006

Am Montag 13 März 2006 23:22 schrieb Thomas Zander:
> I had a usability report which remarked the following;
> the help menu of KWord says 'KWord Handbook'. The doc that actually shows
> up, however, says "User Manual".
>
> I would like to propose that all KOffice docs are checked for the title to
> be in line with the menu entry.
>
> I'd do it myself if it were not that I don't compile the docs and I am
> unaware of freezes in that area.
>
> Is there anyone who can take this issue on?

Checked and found four items:
The KWord Users' Manual
The KFormula Users Manual
Kivio User's Manual
The KPresenter User's Manual

If have changed the four docbooks in my local working copy. I could generate
the templates and commit the 4 index.docbook and the 4 templates at once.

So after Scripty's nightly run every team could update their docmessage/*po,
remove one fuzzy in four files and generate and commit the docs.

But we are in message freeze.

Burkhard Lück