[kde-doc-english] Again: template generation for changed docs

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Mar 3 11:14:20 CET 2006

Hi,

I changed some docbooks in the docmessage unfreeze, so at least the templates
for these modules need to be generated:

kdeaddons
kdegames
kdeedu

AFAIK the template generation was usually done by toma.

In kdeaddons I removed the obsolete documentation konq-plugins/smbmounter, so
the template file konq-plugins_smbmounter.pot should also be removed, just as
the obsolete files konq-plugins_smbmounter.po in the language directories.

Shall I generated the templates for the changed docbooks in these modules,
remove the obsolete template file and send a mail to kde-i18n-doc at kde.org
about the removed documentation?

Burkhard Lück