[kde-doc-english] tip -- reload all the tabs at once in konqueror

Iván Alemán bonovoxmofo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 17:41:59 CEST 2006

If you're like me, then you probably love the "session saver" that
comes by default on konqueror, so every time you shut down your
computer, konqueror (or kde) saves your session and with this I mean
that the next time you start your computer konqueror will load all the
pages you left open o course only if you like to leave open konqueror
with a lots of pages in it, just like me!

So, sometimes you have to many konquerors open and many tabs within
each and happens that not all the pages load properly again or don't
load at all (but you still have the URL) so here's a tip, to make all
the pages load at once go to any konqueror and press SHIFT + F5 or
click on any tab and choose the option "Other tabs" and select "Reload
all tabs" and you are done, instead of pressing F5 on each tab to load
it you can use the above described shortcut.

Thanks.
--
Iván Alemán ~ [[ m o f o ]] ~
Debian (SID)