[kde-doc-english] Debian, KDE and the GFDL problem

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Wed Jan 11 15:32:48 CET 2006

Hi docs list,

On Thursday 05 January 2006 03:47, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> 2) Convince manual authors to a) relicense their works under the GPL, or
>    b) double-license them under both the GFDL and GPL.

You may double-license my contributions to the docs (which is just the menu
commands description for K3b) under the GPL, or any other license that the
documentation team leaders find appropriate, additionally to the GFDL.

If the whole relicensing stuff doesn't work out, you may as well leave it at
the current state.

Short and to the point,
  Jakob Petsovits