[kde-doc-english] Foreward-ported documentation to some KDE trunk modules

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Tue Jan 3 15:37:53 CET 2006

On Monday 02 January 2006 18:33, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> > While it has worked fine for trunk/KDE/kdelibs/doc,
> > trunk/KDE/kdeutils/doc, trunk/KDE/kdegraphics/doc and
> > trunk/KDE/kdesdk/doc, updating trunk/KDE/kdebase/doc is far from being
> > evident, so I have not finished. For kdebase, i have only forewarded what
> > I could clearly consider to be outdated. However some documentation seems
> > to be more up-to-date than in KDE 3.5.x (especially kdebase/doc/faq),
> > other seem ambiguous (e.g. kdebase/doc/kcontrol). So I suppose that
> > somebody from the documentation team should look closer at the remaining
> > differences of kdebase's documentation.
>
> I wasn't looking forward to doing this, so thanks very much :-). I did the
> FAQ a few days ago, so that should be OK. I'll check kcontrol and the
> userguide and sort them out too. Are there any others that need to be
> looked at?

I have checked the other KDE modules in trunk (using Scripty's account).

Following modules seem to have mixed documentations and therefore should be
checked more closely:
kdeaddons
kdeedu
kdemultimedia
kdenetwork
kdepim
kdetoys

Following modules seems to have a more updated documentation on KDE 3.5.x:
kdeaccessibility
kdegames

Following module seems to be up-to-date in trunk:
kdevelop

Following module was updated:
kdeadmin

Following modules have no documentation:
kdeartwork
kde-common

> Regards,
> Philip