[kde-doc-english] Foreward-ported documentation to some KDE trunk modules

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Mon Jan 2 18:22:31 CET 2006

I have taken the time to check the documentation of the KDE modules that are
on my system (kdelibs, kdebase, kdeutils, kdegraphics, kdesdk) and to
foreward port documentation when needed.

While it has worked fine for trunk/KDE/kdelibs/doc, trunk/KDE/kdeutils/doc,
trunk/KDE/kdegraphics/doc and trunk/KDE/kdesdk/doc,
updating trunk/KDE/kdebase/doc is far from being evident, so I have not
finished. For kdebase, i have only forewarded what I could clearly consider
to be outdated. However some documentation seems to be more up-to-date than
in KDE 3.5.x (especially kdebase/doc/faq), other seem ambiguous (e.g.
kdebase/doc/kcontrol). So I suppose that somebody from the documentation team
should look closer at the remaining differences of kdebase's documentation.

Have a nice day!

PS.: I have updated trunk/l10n/templates/docmessages